14 January 2011

New Stockist - Cocoon Petite Living

Welcome to Cocoon Petite Living of Paddington QLD.

Cocoon Petite is a beautiful boutique showcasing some of the most divine fashion (for babies, children, as well as mums to be - I love the maternity section, got quite a few outfits there myself) and a great selection of bedroom and homewares, toys and accessories.

Cocoon Petite has a great selection of our Garden Party range. This is what I came up with for the big girls....all items available in store or via their website.


Garden Party Duvet Cover set from $149.95

Love Mae Twitters for Girls $44.95 - look beautiful above the bed

Cocoon Couture Dreamy Owl Bean Bag $99.00

Couldn't help myself. Check out this hot pink Teepee - great way to "store" all those toys!


1 comment:

  1. Nice selection! I felt the need to blog about some beautiful pink things myself today too!

    J
    http://babyshnookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete