18 December 2010

My First Room - stockist

We are proud to announce that our complete range of babies and kids linen and accessories can be found at My First Room. Situated on Oxford Street, Bulimba (Brisbane), My First Room has an extensive range of nursery and childrens linen, furniture and accessories. Definitely a must see for all things beautiful.

Take a look at what I found in their store to coordinate with Garden Party - beautiful!



Ubabub Nifty Cot - I have seen this cot first hand and may I say it is divine and beautifully constructed. The pattern on the acrylic even matches our daisy sheets!

Birdhouse Alarm Clock $69.95 - LOVE the colour!

How about personalizing your nursery with these letters. From $19.95 - the apple green is such a beautiful colour

No comments:

Post a Comment