05 September 2010

Belle and Boo - wall stickers

One of my all time favourite illustrators have just released a new range of wall stickers.

Loving this one


Finally something really cool for the boys

An old favourite


Aren't they just divine? Think I'm going to decorate Liliana's wall with hot air balloons. Her ceiling is about 5-6 metres tall so I think a medium and large set should do the trick - she can float away to sleep each night. Get your Belle and Boo fix from their esty store while the exchange rate is being kind to us.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carla,
    Thanks so much for the fab blog post, the balloons are truly gorgeous, really vibrant, Kates little girl Robyn loves hers. I am well, busy, but well, I hope you are too.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention on your wonderful blog Carla, we really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your gorgeous blog! I'm now a follower and am adding you to my blog roll over at Little Moth. :) Erica

    http://littlemothdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the dimension those stickers add. lovely!

    ReplyDelete