31 May 2010

MID YEAR SALE

How have you been?

Long time no blog. I've been busy busy busy. There was a big hold up with orders due to fabric shortage, then of course with winter fast approaching (how cold has it been lately?) children sick. I promise everyone who is still waiting for their order, I'm working day and night to get your orders processed.

Two new organic ranges are well underway which will cater for babies and children. I'm showing them at Kids in Style (a retail tradeshow) in August which is very exciting. They should hit your local boutique around September/October and of course, you will still be able to buy everything online. I'm sure when I receive all the sampling I'll be so excited that I'll post a sneak of the ranges. Stay tuned.

So with this financial year nearing the end (have to love tax time!) and the need to create some space for all the products coming, I've decided to have a huge mid year sale on all your favourites.

Stock is limited, so jump online so you don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment