12 March 2010

magnolia square, st kilda melbourne

Just as I think I'm getting over last weekends Baby Show its off to Melbourne I go again this week for Magnolia Square at St Kilda.

Magnolia Square will commence Thursday through to Saturday with some gorgeous retailers all under the one roof. You certainly won't find these retailers in your local shops so why not make a day of it, pack up the kids and brave the weather - gosh I hope its not like last weekend, very unpleasant to say the least.

Thought I would share with you some photos of my stand at The Baby Show. First one is how it started and yes, you guessed it I decided to change it around half way through the show - I just can't help myself!





Now before you start emailing me, the gorgeous bunting and lanterns can be found at Details Details - all bunting is custom made so the sky is the limit.

Have a wonderful weekend.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment