21 February 2010

little bird photography - melbourne

I first met Pru from little bird photography in Sydney at Magnolia Square.

You know when you meet someone for the first time and it can be hard work. Striking up a conversation can be difficult...what will we talk about etc etc etc. Let me just say by the end of the three days not only did I know I had met someone really special but I knew she was well suited to her profession - she could make anyone feel at ease - a wonderful quality for a photographer (oh...and she takes brilliant photos as well!!).

So with my impending visit to Melbourne I thought I would introduce Pru to all my lovely Victorian clients. Little bird photography focuses on baby and children's photography, family photography as well as commercial children's photography. Pru is based in Melbourne but travels Australia wide (hopefully one day she might make her way to the sunshine state???).




As you can see from the photos she has an amazing knack of capturing the sweet innocence of children - it looks like everyone is having such a great time getting their photo taken, which is lovely to see.

Little Bird Photography will be at Magnolia Square at St Kilda in Melbourne 18, 19 and 20 March. Pop by and say hello to Pru.

No comments:

Post a Comment